Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online applications form for Direct recruitment to the vacancies in the Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director posts included in Group-I Exam 2014. Interested candidates should apply only through online mode in the TNPSC website www.tnpscexams.net latest by 28th Jan, 2014.
TNPSC Gr I Exam 2014
Number of vacancies : 79
Name of posts :
1) Deputy Collector (Post Code- 1001) : 03
2) Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) : 33
3) Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code- 1003) : 33
4) Assistant Director of Rural Development Department (Post Code- 1006) : 10
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Group I Exam 2014
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01/07/2013. For age relaxation, kindly read the official notification.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed Degree of any of the Universities .
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be made in three successive stages viz
i. Preliminary Examination
ii. Main Written Examination
iii. An Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
Application Fee :
1. For Preliminary Examination : Rs. 125/-.
2. For Main Written Examination : Rs. 125/-.
3. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost.
Online Registration starts from : 29-12-2013
Last date for submission of online application : 28-01-2014
Last date for payment of fee through Bank or post office : 30-01-2014
Date of Preliminary Examination : 26-04-2014