Water Resources Department/Jal Sansadhan Vibhag, Rajasthan has finally issued recruitment notification for filling the 314 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JEN) Posts. Water Resources Department invites Online Applications form for Junior Engineer (JEN) posts. Degree or Diploma Holders candidates may apply through online mode of application before 22nd October, 2013. Further more details of WRD Raj JEN Recruitment 2013 is mention below –
Rajasthan WRD Vacancies Details
Number of Posts : 314
Name of Post : Junior Engineer (JEN)
1. Junior Engineer (Civil Degree) : 244
2. Junior Engineer (Civil Diploma) : 19
3. Junior Engineer (Mechnical Degree) : 23
4. Junior Engineer (Mechnical Diploma) : 28
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 37 yrs as on 01.01.2014. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Education Qualification : Candidates must have BE/B.Tech / AMIE in Civil/Mechanical Engineering for JEN (Degree) post & Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering for the JEN (Diploma) Posts.
Application Fee :
1. General Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. OBC Candidates Need to Pay Rs. 350/-
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-.
Exam Dates : WRD Junior Engineer Exam will be held at Jaipur on 10.11.2013.
Last date for online Submission of application : 11.10.2013.
Exam Date of WRD JEN : 10.11.2013.