NCSM Recruitment 2014, National Computer Saksharta Mission (NCSM) invites online applications to Join the India’s Fastest Literacy Program . NCSM intends to fill up the 2690 vacancies of Supervisor, Asst Supervisor, Computer Teacher & Mentor posts in various Districts of Uttar Pradesh.
NCSM Recruitment 2014
Number of vacancies : 2690
Name of Posts :
1. Supervisor : 136 posts
2. Assistant Supervisor : 680 posts
3. Computer Teacher : 1360 posts
4. Mentor (Female) : 680 posts
Eligibility Criteria For NCSM Recruitment
Age Limit : Your age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2014.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Supervisor : Graduation Plus PGDCA/DOEAC A level
2. For Assistant Supervisor : Graduation Plus DCA/CCC
3. For Computer Teacher : M.Sc (IT/CS) , B.C.A /B.Tech /MCA / PGDCA /’O’ level
4. For Mentor : Intermediate Plus Knowledge of Science and Computer.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Exam and Interview.
Examination Fee :
1. For supervisor & Asst supervisor post :
a. General/OBC Candidates will have to pay Rs. 450/-.
2. SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 350/-.
2. For Mentor/Computer teacher post :
a. General/OBC Candidates will have to pay Rs. 400/-.
b. SC/ST Candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/-
Note : Fees is to be paid Online using ATM/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Apply For NCSM Recruitment
You can apply either through Online or offline mode.
For Online mode : You may fill Online Application form through the NCSM website www.ncsmindia.com from 22nd January, 2014 to 10th February, 2014.
For Offline mode : You may download the application form , through official website and fill the application form along with payment details send it to address given below :
National Computer Saksharta Mission,
E191A, Street No. 11,
Main Bharat Vihar Road,
Rajapuri, Uttam Nagar,
Starting Date to fill Online Application : 22-01-2014
Last date to submit Online Application and offline form : 10-02-2014
Date of written Examination : 25th may, 2014
Date of Interview : 15th June, 2014