HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2014, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invites online applications from Indian nationals for filling up the vacant positions of Administrative Service, Police Service & Block Development Officers jobs. Interested candidates are required to apply only through Online mode by using the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc . No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2014
Number of vacancies : 29
Name of post :
1. Administrative Service : 07 vacancies
2. Police Service : 05 vacancies
3. Block Development Officers : 17 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria For H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination 2014
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must nor have crossed the age of 35 years as on 01st Jan, 2014.
Minimum Qualification : Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Pay Scale :
1. Administrative Service : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
2. For Police Service : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 /-
3. For Block Development Officer : Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/-.
Selection Procedure : HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will consist of 3 successive stages to complete selection process :
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Written Examination
Examination Fee :
1. General candidates or candidates residing in other states need to pay Rs. 400/-.
2. SC/ST/OBC Candidates of HP need to pay Rs. 100 only.
3. Ex-Servicemen candidates of HP are not required to pay any fees.
Note : Fees is to be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa / Mater Card Credit /Debit Card.
Last date for submission of online application : 30-01-2014